Use this adjustment to reverse a deposit already posted in the event that it was posted in error initially. This action will affect the Agent Payables Ledger and the Agent Earnings Report.
Go to Receivables --> Misc Receivables
- When Deposit Reversal is selected, the ledger will display with an available check mark box by any deposit that can be reversed.
- Put a check mark in the box next to the appropriate deposit.
- CommissionTrac will automatically populate the Transaction Amount.
- Click Preview Adjustment. A blue bar will appear at the bottom of the screen with all details for Miscellaneous Charge.
- If everything appears as expected/needed, click Post in the lower right-hand corner to generate and move them into the Receivables Ledger.
Note: If agent payment was previously run, you will need to reverse the payment in Misc Payables before reversing the deposit.