A Payment Reversal can be used to reverse an agent payment previously posted.
The payment line item does not delete for record keeping purposes, but this will reverse the amount that was charged in the incorrect line item.
- Go to Misc Payables
- Select the Agent
- Select Payment Reversal
- Give the adjustment a date and a description
- Put check mark in left most column to select the Agent Payment you would like to reverse
- Transaction Amount will auto-populate based upon amount on selected line item (Can be edited if needed)
- Click Preview Adjustment to see the line item as it will appear in the Agent’s Ledger
- If all is correct, click Post to save