Use the Miscellaneous Debit adjustment to decrease the balance owed to the agent in a situation that doesn’t fit neatly into any of the other Transaction Codes.
Remember, decreasing the balance due to the agent will increase the total of the ledger.
- Go to Misc Payables
- Select an Agent and Misc Debit Transaction Code
- Give your adjustment a date and description
- Put check mark to select the line item to which you would like to apply this Debit
- Transaction Amount will auto-populate based upon amount on selected line item. (Can be edited if needed)
- Click Preview Adjustment to see the line item as it will appear in the Agent’s Ledger.
- If correct, click Post to save