Use this to post a Credit adjustment to an Agent’s Payable ledger to increase the balance due to the Agent but does not neatly fit into any of the other Transaction Codes.
Remember, increasing the balance due to the agent will decrease the total of the ledger.
- Go to Misc Payables
- Select an Agent and Misc Credit
- Give your adjustment a date and description
- Put check mark in the line for the Commission Credit you would like to adjust
- Transaction Amount will auto-populate based upon amount on selected line item. (Can be edited if needed)
- Click Preview Adjustment to see the line item as it will appear in the Agent’s Ledger.
- If all if correct, click Post to save