We recommend clearing cache after large releases to help mitigate any browser caching issues.
To clear cache in Google Chrome please follow the steps below:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- In the top right-hand corner, click More.
- Click More tools, and then Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Check the boxes next to Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files
- Click Clear data
For questions or further help send an email to: