CommissionTrac currently has two workflows integrated with QuickBooks Online. This integration syncs instantly. Below we provide more detail for each workflow.
Workflow 1 - Invoices
This workflow syncs Invoices from CommissionTrac to Quickbooks Online.
- CommissionTrac Invoice Number, Amount, Due Date, and Bill To Entity sync into QuickBooks Online
- The workflow will search Customers in QuickBooks for a match to the CommissionTrac Bill To entity. If no match is found, the integration will create a new QuickBooks customer
Workflow 2 - Agent Payments
This workflow pulls the agent commission details from Agent Payments and syncs them to QuickBooks Online by creating bills.
- All amounts paid to the same Agent are combined into the single QuickBooks bill with separate detail items for each Commission Credit.
- The workflow will search Vendors in QuickBooks Online, using QuickBooks "Display As" field, and attempt to match agent names from CommissionTrac.
- If there is not already a Vendor for the Agent being paid, the integration will create a new Vendor.
- The QuickBooks Online integration creates a Bill in QuickBooks.
How to Set up QuickBooks Online Integration
- Click on the Settings menu and Select Integrations.
- Then click on Connect for the Quickbooks Online Integration.
- This will launch the setup page, showing that your CommissionTrac Account is 'Connected' (red box on the right). Click Accounts on the Quickbooks Online side to connect.
- Then click on the red + icon.
- On the screen that opens, input your Quickbooks Online Credentials.
- Finally, confirm the connection access.