CommissionTrac currently has two workflows integrated with Quickbooks Desktop. We utilize the QBD web-connecter to send information from CommissionTrac to Quickbooks. This web connecter can sync data at any interval. Below we provide more detail for each workflow.
Workflow 1 - Bills
This workflow pulls the agent commission details from Agent Payments and syncs them with QuickBooks Desktop by creating checks or bills for the vendor in QBD.
- All amounts paid to the same agent are combined into the single QuickBooks transaction with multiple detail items.
- The workflow will search vendors in QuickBooks Online, using QuickBooks "Display As" field, and attempt to match agent names from CommissionTrac. If that name is not found we will create a new Vendor.
Workflow 2 - Invoices
This workflow sends generated invoices from CommissionTrac to Quickbooks Desktop.
- This integration sends the Customer, Dates, Amounts, Descriptions from CommissionTrac to Quickbooks Desktop.
- CommissionTrac sends this information to QDB automatically when invoices are generated in CommissionTrac.
For more information on how to setup this integration please contact [email protected]
- Sign into your CommissionTrac Account (Need Bookkeeper Permissions)
- Navigate to Settings and select Integrations
- Toggle on Quickbooks Integrations and select Connect to Quickbooks Desktop
** This will redirect you to a new tab with our integration partners.
- Create a new API Nation account
- Navigate the CommissionTrac workflows and find Quickbooks Desktop. Click the Toggle Button.
- You will be directed to the Integrate with Quickbooks Desktop page, which contains a short tutorial.