CommissionTrac currently has two workflows integrated with QuickBooks Desktop. We utilize the QuickBooks Desktop web-connecter to send information from CommissionTrac to QuickBooks. This web connecter can sync data at any interval. Below we provide more detail for each workflow.
Workflow 1 - Invoices
This workflow syncs Invoices from CommissionTrac to QuickBooks Desktop.
- CommissionTrac Invoice Number, Amount, Due Date, and Bill To Entity sync into QuickBooks
- The workflow will search Customers in QuickBooks for a match to the CommissionTrac Bill To entity. If no match is found, the integration will create a new QuickBooks customer
Workflow 2 - Agent Payments
This workflow pulls the agent commission details from Agent Payments and sync them to QuickBooks Desktop by creating bills or checks.
- All amounts paid to the same Agent are combined into the single QuickBooks transaction (bill or check) with separate detail items for each Commission Credit.
- The workflow will search Vendors in QuickBooks, using QuickBooks "Display As" field, and attempt to match agent names from CommissionTrac.
- If there is not already a Vendor for the Agent being paid, the integration will create a new Vendor.
- The QuickBooks Desktop integration offers you the option of creating a Bill or a Check in QuickBooks.
Setting up this Integration
- Sign into your CommissionTrac Account (Need Bookkeeper Permissions)
- Navigate to Settings and select Integrations
- Select Connect for Quickbooks Desktop. This will navigate you to a new tab with our Integration Partner with an API Nation account connected to CommissionTrac
- Click Accounts under Quickbooks Desktop, then click the red Plus icon
- You will be directed to the How to Connect QuickBooks Desktop page, which contains detailed, step-by-step directions.
For more information on how to setup this integration please contact [email protected]