Generate a report for expected future revenue based on Voucher data. This report will include past due charges as well as booked revenue from Active Vouchers that are due in the future. Options include monthly or annual subtotals, and Estimated Agent Net.
This report can be printed, saved as PDF, or downloaded to Excel.
- End Date: Indicate how far into the future you would like to see this data
- Group by Month: Put a check mark in this field to see the data grouped in monthly sub-totals. No check mark here will generate a report with results grouped in annual sub-totals. Checking this option will generate two additional columns of data on the report - Month and Charge Date.
- Estimated Agent Net: Put a check mark here to report amounts that are expected to be earned by the Agent. Checking this option will generate an additional column of data reporting this estimated amount. This estimation is based upon the Agent's current tier for any tiered split plan.
This report generates three to six columns of data, depending upon filter selections.
- Year: Reports year of charge effective date
- Month: Reports month of charge date (effective date from invoicing schedule section on Voucher Commission tab). This column is only visible when 'Group By Month' is selected.
- Voucher: Shows the Voucher ID and Name linked to the receivables amount being reported.
- Charge Date: Reports the charge date (effective date from invoicing schedule section on Voucher Commission tab). This column is only visible when 'Group By Month' is selected.
- Amount: Reports the gross Amount due for line item being reported.
- Estimated House Net: Reports the estimated house net amount using all Agents' current tier data. This is an additional column that only shows when Estimated House Net Amount is selected.
This report totals each page (month or year, depending upon Group by Month filter selection) and then generates a report total page that totals all future revenue.