Generate a list of Receivables sorted from the highest amount to the smallest. This report comes in two formats - itemized, and grouped by Voucher. It can be printed, saved as a PDF, or saved as an Excel file.
- Age Control Date (required): Input the date for which you'd like this report to run. Typically 'today's date' is best as it will provide the most accurate, current data. However, you can use a future date, for example, to see future payments due.
- Group By Voucher: Put a checkmark in this box to generate a summary report listing one line item per Voucher
- All Vouchers (required): Use the drop down field to select one or multiple vouchers to run the report for only those deals. Put a checkmark in "All Vouchers" to run the report for all Vouchers with receivables.
This report generates 3 or 4 columns of data, depending on whether 'Group By Voucher" is selected or not.
- Voucher: Lists the Voucher ID and Name
- Primary Agent: Lists the Primary Agent on the Voucher
- Date: Lists the Date of each line listed (This column is not shown in the Group By Voucher format).
- Amount: Lists the total for each line item OR the Total due for all line items prior to the Age Control Date.