Generate a report that itemizes all activity on a Receivables Ledger within the selected Date Range, listed in Date order. This report can be printed, saved as a PDF, or saved as an Excel file.
- Beginning Date/End Date (required): Use these fields to indicate desired date range for your report. This filter refers to the Charge Date in the Vouchers' Receivables Ledger. Limiting the Date Range may cause charges and/or payments to be excluded from this report.
- Bill To: Use this filter to generate a report of all Receivables Ledgers for a single, or multiple, specific Bill To Entities.
- Agents: Use this filter to generate a report of all Receivables Ledgers for Vouchers linked to a single, or multiple, specific Agents
- All Vouchers (required): Use the drop down field to select one or multiple vouchers to run the report for only those deals. Put a checkmark in "All Vouchers" to run the report for all Vouchers.
This report generates 11 columns of data. Each row represents one line item in a Receivables Ledger. If filters are set such that multiple ledgers are included, each Voucher will be grouped together, with a heading line indicating the 'Beginning Balance' as of the Beginning Date and Totals listed at the bottom for each of the last three columns.
- Ref No: Shows the Reference Number for the line item within the Receivables Ledger
- Date: Shows the Date for the line item.
- Check No: Reports the Check Number linked to the deposit line items. This column will be blank on all rows except deposits.
- Deposit No: Lists the Deposit Number for each Deposit row.
- Category: Shows the Charge Category associated with each line item.
- TC: Shows the Transaction Category of each line item (es. Charge, Deposit, Misc. Credit, Misc. Debit).
- Apply: Indicates which line/Reference Number this line item is applied to. This column will be blank on Charge rows, but will have numbers in all other rows, referencing the 'Ref No' in column one.
- Description: Reports the Description from each line item.
- Debit: Gives the amount of each line item, when the line item INCREASES the balance.
- Credit: Gives the amount of each line item, when the line item DECREASES the balance.
- Balance: Shows the running balance of the ledger after each line item is posted.
This report shows totals for each Voucher reported, as well as report totals for Debit, Credit, and Balance columns.