See beginning and ending account balances broken out by Charge Category, within the selected date range. This report can be used to reconcile or manually sync with your business' General Ledger, or as a general review of how money is coming in and going out of your ledger. This report can be printed, saved as a PDF, or downloaded to Excel.
- Begin Date/End Date (required): Use these fields to indicate desired date range for your report. This filter refers to the Transaction Date of the entries. Limiting the Date Range may cause amounts to be excluded from this report.
This report generates 7 columns of data.
- Report Category Summary: Lists the abbreviation and description of the charge category being reported
- Beg Balance: Shows the beginning balance, as of the beginning filter date selected, for the charge category being reported.
- Charges: Shows the total of all Charges within the selected Date Range for the listed Charge Category
- Receipts: Shows the total of all Deposits within the selected Date Range for the listed Charge Category
- Adjustments: Shows the total of all Adjustments within the selected Date Range for the listed Charge Category
- Net Change: Calculates the Charges, minus the Receipts, plus the Adjustments (minus negative Adjustments)
- End Balance: Calculates the Beginning Balance plus or minus the Net Change and reports the new total
This report totals all numerical columns.