Review Voucher Specific Detail concerning Receivables, Deposits, and Payables in one place. Pull this report for one voucher at a time to review all charges, invoices, deposits, adjustments, and distributions in one place.
This report can be printed, or downloaded as a PDF.
- Voucher: Use the drop down to indicate which Voucher you would like to report on.
This report generates five sections of data, each with a different number of columns, all relating to the Voucher selected in the Filter drop down. The top three lines report the Voucher Name, Voucher Number, and Voucher Address (from the Property Info tab).
Open Balance Section
This section has four columns that summarize the balance information for this Voucher
- Total Charges: Total of amount due, from the Invoicing section of the Voucher
- Total Deposits: Total of Deposits posted and applied to this Voucher
- Net Adjustments: Total of any Adjustments linked to this Voucher
- Open Balance Remaining: Current Balance due on this Voucher
Invoice Schedule Section
This section has seven columns that itemize all invoices for this Voucher
- Effective Date: Effective date for the line being reported. These are dates from the Invoicing schedule of the Voucher, not the Voucher's primary Effective Date
- Amount: Amount of the Invoice for the Effective Date listed
- Charge Category: Charge Category assigned to this Invoice line item
- Description: Description, if any, given to this Invoice line item
- Ref: The Reference number for the charge listed, from the Voucher's Receivables Ledger
- Invoice Number: Reports the Invoice number, if an invoice has been generated
- Status: Reports the invoice status (Unbilled, Downloaded, Sent)
Deposit History Section
This section has six columns that itemize all Deposits for this Voucher. Single payments that are applied to multiple charges will appear as multiple line items in this section
- Deposit Date: Date of the deposit being reported in this row
- Deposit No: Deposit Number of deposit being reported
- Check/WIRE No: Check or Wire Number assigned to Deposit being reported on
- REF: The Reference number for the Deposit listed, from the Voucher's Receivables Ledger
- APPL.: The Reference number for the Charge to which the Deposit has been applied.
- Amount: The amount of the Deposit amount being reported on. (Single checks/wires that cover multiple charge line items will be listed as multiple rows, one for each charge item).
Adjustment History Section
This section has five columns that itemize all Receivables Adjustments for this Voucher.
- Transaction Date: Date of the Adjustment Transaction being reported in this row
- Transaction Code: Adjustment code, or type of the Adjustment being reported
- Transaction Amount: Amount of the Adjustment being reported
- REF: Reference number from the Receivables Ledger corresponding to the reported Adjustment
- APPL.: Reference number from the Receivables Ledger corresponding to the line item that the Adjustment is applied to
This section has four columns that itemize all distributions for this Voucher. This section is based on Commission Credits distributed when Deposits are posted and are not reflective of whether or not the Agents have been Paid.
- Agent Name: The name of the Agent (inside or outside) to whom the distribution is applied
- Agent Gross: The Gross Commission distributed to the agent based on deposits posted for this Voucher
- Agent Net: The Agent's Net Commission distributed to the agent based on deposits posted for this Voucher
- House Net: The House Net Commission distributed to the House based on deposits posted for this Voucher