CommissionTrac Teams enable your brokerage to organize and group individuals into unique Teams. Teams can be utilized to segment offices, brokers, and locations. If a user is assigned to a team they are only able to view/edit deals associated with that team.
Get Started with Teams
Follow these steps to create a new Team for your account. You are able to create an unlimited about of teams for grouping. If you do not see the Teams option available in Settings please reach out to [email protected] for more information.
- Go to Settings
- Select Teams under People
- Select New Team
- Add a Team Name
- Select the Drop Down and add Users
- Select Create
Once a team is created Bookkeepers and the Company Admin have the ability to edit existing team names and adjust the team composition. Follow the steps listed below to edit team names or adjust the team
- Go to Settings
- Select Teams
- Under the Actions column select Edit
- From this screen, you can edit the Team Name or add a new Agents by selecting Add Agent and choosing the appropriate user from the Agent dropdown
- To remove a user from a team, select the X next to the user's name, and Save
Outline of what data each permission in CommissionTrac can view/edit when teams are enabled.
- Bookkeeper - No Change, the Bookkeeper will be able to view/edit the entire application
- Manager - Team Managers are only able to view/edit vouchers, Receivables, Payables, and run reports for their team members. When Teams are enabled Managers are unable to run Agent Payment.
- Agent - No changes, Agents are still only able to view their own data.
I do not see teams on my accounts?
If you do not see Teams in the Settings please reach out to [email protected] or message us using in-app chat for more information.